Music & Media wouldn’t be complete without our volunteers. If you would like to be part of the team organizing the outstanding music industry event on October 8–9, 2020, here is your chance!
As a volunteer you work approximately 8 hours on both seminar days and you get a wristband which gives you access to the seminars and to the Lost in Music gigs. You also get a Music & Media t-shirt and a warm meal at your working days. Some work can also be done outside the two event days.
Volunteers work in different tasks before, during and after the event, including:
- Check in & Info
- Seminar rooms & program
- Runner in the event area (including e.g. assisting tasks in the area and seminar rooms, customer service, assisting in the Industry Awards Gala and Opening Ceremony)
- Construction and demolition: furnishing and decorating
- Assisting in the Industry Awards Gala production (Fri 9.10.)
- Assisting in Opening Ceremony (Thu 8.10.)
- Event communications & social media
- Photographing & videos
Prior to the event, there will be two training sessions:
- Pre-info on Thursday 24.9. at 16:00 (in Tampere, possibility to join digitally as well).
- Final info on Wednesday 7.10. (early evening, exact time TBC).
Register as a volunteer here.
Do you have any questions? Drop me a line!
Producer, Music & Media
+358 50 5010148
Photo: Miikka Varila