Music & Media wouldn’t be complete without our volunteers. If you would like to be part of the team organizing the outstanding music industry event on October 7.-8. 2021, here is your chance!
As a volunteer you work approximately 8 hours on both seminar days and you get a wristband which gives you access to the seminars and to the Lost in Music gigs. You also get a warm meal on your working days. Some work can also be done outside the two event days.
Volunteers work in different tasks before, during and after the event, including:
- Check in & Info
- Seminar rooms & program
- Runner in the event area (including e.g. assisting tasks in the area and seminar rooms, customer service, assisting in the Industry Awards Gala and Opening Ceremony)
- Construction and demolition (furnishing and decorating)
- Assisting in the Industry Awards Gala production, Fri 8.10. (customer service and assisting with the organization of the event)
- Assisting in Opening Ceremony,Thu 7.10. (customer service and assisting with the organization of the event)
- Event communications & social media
- Photographing & videos
Prior to the event, there will be two training sessions:
- Pre-info on Thursday 30.9. at 17:00 at Zoom (you will receive a link to the meeting later on).
- Final info on Wednesday 6.10. At Tampere-talo (early evening, exact time TBC).
Register as a volunteer here.
Do you have any questions? Drop me a line!
Producer, Music & Media
Photograph: Miikka Varila